• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinylmaster Version 3 released

David Wright

This thing seems to be a long time coming but finally here in three flavors.

I downloaded the trial and it is the best of all that I tried excluding the really expensive ones like Signlab (which I own) Flexi, and Omega. It really is well thought out and designed, especially for vinyl only shops. This is another company that will either lease it to you on a monthly basis or pay in full up front for a discount.

I thought about the Pro version for $675 instead of upgrading my Signlab for $825 just so I can use my new Windows 7 machine but maybe not. NY state tax to boot? Nah.

shaunmorrell

Other VinylMaster Options

Hi David

There's also a pay by installment plan for both VM Pro and VM Expert where there aren't any fees charged as well.

You could also order out of state to avoid the NY tax.

Thanks,

David Wright

I have been using it a lot today and it is performs very well. I might just go for the light version seeing Signlab is still on my other computer.

No measuring tool or cutting tool to split a graphic apart? Still many good features.