• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Vision Engravers 24x48 series 5

VinylWorksLLC

Hi everyone! I am looking for your advice/opinion- We are looking to get into a new piece of equipment. We have a 5x10 Multicam CNC for our main output. We are looking to use the Vision system for routing the perimeter of photopolymer ADA's, inset braille and routing for inset rowmark. Do any of you use the 2448 series 5? If so, I would love to hear your experiences with the machine.
A few questions I have off the top of my head:
How is the customer service/technical support?
The photopolymer sheets are 19" x 25". Am I able to use (2) sheets on the 24" x 48" table?
Will EnRoute software run it? Including insetting the braille beads.
How accurate is the automatic Braille inserter (consistent depth)

Thank you for any and all input you can add. I would also like suggestions of different equipment. Vision is just the first company we have reached out to.

Attachments

• 2448 Series S 5.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 172

LSDi

We have a 2550 series 5 and were happy with it. I can make about 80 9x9 ada sign faces a day if I'm really cranking them, out. That's braille, rowmark and cutting the sign out. It makes a nice product. The software is lacking in a lot of areas. Customer support id give a 7 out of 10. My problems get solved but its only on the first try about 50% of the time.