• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vista Systems Provider?

TXFB.INS

Got a recent quote from Vista Systems, and had an extra charge for Nondiscounted Products: which jumped the price from $26.06 to $62.85 ea

Upon calling them, was told they don't make the ADA Signs, and this fee is for them to resale the ADA Signs

So my question is who makes the ADA Signs for Vista Systems?
Has anyone else noticed this added fee, more importantly, how did you remove it?

Vent over, enjoy your weekend

Ready

Ready To Go
Got a recent quote from Vista Systems, and had an extra charge for Nondiscounted Products: which jumped the price from $26.06 to $62.85 ea

Upon calling them, was told they don't make the ADA Signs, and this fee is for them to resale the ADA Signs

So my question is who makes the ADA Signs for Vista Systems?
Has anyone else noticed this added fee, more importantly, how did you remove it?

Vent over, enjoy your weekend
Hello,
This is a company I used recently. They were very helpful and the pricing was good, and they're closer to you... Bob P.

Tina Kirk - General Manager
BELL COMPANY, INC.

Quality & Service Since 1946
8327 Parkway Drive, Leeds, AL 35094
205-702-6460 / 205-702-6004 fax
www.bellcoinc.com