• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wall cutter

1leonchen

Some time ago there was a guy on signs 101 selling a substrate cutter. it was for light duty like foam board, coroplast. 1 mil pvc and 3 mil pvc. for a few hundred bucks. does any one have his website or name please and thanks. i have used fletcher and other bigger brands and i am not over welmed by them. they are good for light substrate and die bond but a panel saw or a track saw works better. My budget is also tight. for 250 i can get a grizzly track saw. if i can get the substrate cutter i am good.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
It's not a bad cutter for the price (if you can still even get one) but for any kind of a production run it won't stand up. We have a Foster Keencut Steeltrak now and we love it.

astraios

+1 for Keencut Steeltrak ... the biggest regret is that we didn't purchase it sooner because it is a real time-saver.

Cheaper solution for light duty may be Onyx 90 (
http://www.onyx90.com/). New should be around 1000 $ ... but you can probably get good deal for used one.