• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Mural Vinyl

Have a wall mural project that is being requested. Haven't done one, it is very large and will consist of about 8 columns ranging from 4 to 11 feet tall. This is also going inside of a hockey rink, cool temperatures year round. It is being installed on a Matte Painted drywall surface. They want it to last at least 12 months possibly 24 months. But also do not want the surface to be majorly or even minor damaged if possible. Looking for everyone's input!

thesignexpert

Inside a hockey rink with cold temperatures, flying pucks, swinging sticks, large men moving at excessive speeds with pads and helmets and for 2 years? All of this but they also want no damage to the walls? I'm thinking that your customer's expectations are a bit high. I am not aware of any printed film that would remotely give them this. 3M ControlTac 180cv3 with 3M 3645 laminate could handle the environmental conditions but it will also bond hard against the painted surface / drywall and will tear up the paint when removed. Yikes.

Appreciate the replies. I guess I should been more specific. It's going on a wall in the Ice Center, there should be no contact with sticks or pucks. It's just a display wall that fans will enjoy.