• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want to purchase any extra Gerber matte clear foils

Gaugeco Inc.

If anyone has any Gerber matte clear foil cartridges new or old I would love to purchase them. I am real sad that Gerber stopped making these and thought maybe Zeronine or Duracoat would have stepped in and filled that gap. I never got a reason as to why Gerber discontinued the matte clear. Long shot but if anyone knows of any alternatives please let me know. Thanks in advance everyone!

GB2

Old Member
If anyone has any Gerber matte clear foil cartridges new or old I would love to purchase them. I am real sad that Gerber stopped making these and thought maybe Zeronine or Duracoat would have stepped in and filled that gap. I never got a reason as to why Gerber discontinued the matte clear. Long shot but if anyone knows of any alternatives please let me know. Thanks in advance everyone!
I'm not sure whichone you are referring to, do you have a specific foil number you are looking for?

Gaugeco Inc.

GCF-334
P66870A
Matte Clear

Attachments

• PXL_20210320_142337626.jpg
    PXL_20210320_142337626.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 115

nssignguy

We used to use that for a customer and only have less than a yard left but try Abrasion Guard GCF-114. Is isn't quite as matte as the other one but not too bad.