• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted* PVC Free Clear Film (White Also)

mpn

I'm looking for a pvc free adhesive film in clear and white. It must be clear adhesive also (air release not needed). I'm not looking for high end cast/wrap material, just a calendared product is fine. If there's a premium product I'd consider it as well. Think second surface style prints is what I'm trying to accomplish just with pvc free film.

PS: I've tried film then an optically clear adhesive added on and it was too much trouble adding the adhesive. I need self adhesive products to keep production simple.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I've got some options for you.

If you have a UV printer, you can use some PET films which are clear with removable adhesive, some white opaque films with perm adhesive (marry the two together for a double-sided push/pull graphic).

If you have a solvent printer, then I've got a polyester white and clear film which use silicon instead of active adhesive.

Lastly, I've got a white opaque printable media (both sides) which you can then put a perm/removable adhesive on. I recognize you said this was too difficult, but it really shouldn't be. You are welcome to call to discuss in detail or talk pricing.

Myrainahblancas

I've got some options for you.

If you have a UV printer, you can use some PET films which are clear with removable adhesive, some white opaque films with perm adhesive (marry the two together for a double-sided push/pull graphic).

If you have a solvent printer, then I've got a polyester white and clear film which use silicon instead of active adhesive.

Lastly, I've got a white opaque printable media (both sides) which you can then put a perm/removable adhesive on. I recognize you said this was too difficult, but it really shouldn't be. You are welcome to call to discuss in detail or talk pricing.
Hi Mark!
We are currently looking for this type of material, do you have a best way of contact? I tried calling Hasco graphics office and didn’t get any answer. It’s a rush job

Myrainahblancas

I'm looking for a pvc free adhesive film in clear and white. It must be clear adhesive also (air release not needed). I'm not looking for high end cast/wrap material, just a calendared product is fine. If there's a premium product I'd consider it as well. Think second surface style prints is what I'm trying to accomplish just with pvc free film.

PS: I've tried film then an optically clear adhesive added on and it was too much trouble adding the adhesive. I need self adhesive products to keep production simple.
Did you ever figure out a product? We are looking for the same specifications and we can’t find anything that is available to the US