• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanting Design Software recommendations....!

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Hey just had a quick look at it... looks super nice!! How do you rip your files once you've designed them in Affinity?
It's excellent design software, been using it for a couple years. I just export print files as EPS or PDF, open with, and rip/ print in Rasterlink.

Maybe a bit of an outlier, but I use Gerber Omega. But, I also have Illustrator and Photoshop in my arsenal. I agree about Flexi and only use it's RIP software when printing. Ultimately, it will end up being the one that isn,t buggy and you get used to and can use quickly and intuitively.
I use Gerber for my cut only graphics. I use Corel Draw for prints. I especially love the weed line features in Gerber. Now if only I could figure how to combine the 2 so I can run the same weed lines through my Corel prints. Lol.