• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Web to Print (MIS) systems

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
This is something that has been on my mind for a while.

What solutions are out there?

Are the any that work well with wideformat?
Are there any that don't provide a front end like OnPrintShop?
Are there any that work with wordpress? or Woocommerce?

Christian @ 2CT Media

What is your criteria? OnPrintShop is probably the most feature-rich, but we built a set of plugins for woo commerce to do dynamic pricing and such.

I've looked at them all over the last 2 years.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
What is your criteria? OnPrintShop is probably the most feature-rich, but we built a set of plugins for woo commerce to do dynamic pricing and such.

I've looked at them all over the last 2 years.
I don't really have a criteria, as i dont know whats really available.
I'd love it to work with wordpress or woocommerce though. Or a seperate interface like Print IQ wouldn't be so bad. I just don't want to/avoid changing from wordpress.

I did find wp2print, which i may look at. but the MIS is more woocommerce still, which i guess its okay,

I want to see what other options are out there.

ikarasu

Have you looked at pitch print? Very affordable and easy to setup / use, and works with woocommerce.

We played with it a bit for real estate... But the realized real estate agents are too lazy to type their own name and move stuff around, so gave up but we were up and running with it in an hourish from fresh install to having 5-10 templates setup.

It's probably not the most feature rich... But at the time (maybe now as well) they had a free version where anything under 10mb was free with no fees. Now I think it's between $25-75 a month depending on what you want to do.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Have you looked at pitch print? Very affordable and easy to setup / use, and works with woocommerce.

We played with it a bit for real estate... But the realized real estate agents are too lazy to type their own name and move stuff around, so gave up but we were up and running with it in an hourish from fresh install to having 5-10 templates setup.

It's probably not the most feature rich... But at the time (maybe now as well) they had a free version where anything under 10mb was free with no fees. Now I think it's between $25-75 a month depending on what you want to do.
I've came across it, but it seems that's more for pre made signs (sizes) where it's mostly a designer. rather than a MIS.

I want to create a product like this: https://www.completegraphics.com.au/shop/rigid/corrugated-plastic/
but also put it into a system, not just the standard woocommerce order page.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Is your main need a MIS?
Right this minute, no. But it's something we are looking to move into.

We have our online store and use woocoommerce to track the orders.
Then we have our phone/email orders that we use Infinity to track orders.
so it would be good to have them though one - instead of double handeling.

Also im aware most MIS systems can have a proofing feature that we would definitely use.
And also customer/client job tracking.