• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weird cut line/circle issue with v19

IsItFasst

So I have seen this a lot since upgrading to v19 over a year ago. Open an old (v12 or older) file that is circular in shape with a cut line and it will make some odd loop on the edge somewhere (see arrow pointing to the loop). Then when you click on the object it makes the object have some hidden parts about 4 times as large as it should be (see image 2). So you can make copies with even spacing as this makes it all goofy. I can open any of these files in v12 and they all work fine but it happens in v19. I have emailed Sai several times with several example files with no response. The only fix is to remove the cut line, copy the file into a new file and then add the cut line again then save. Not the end of the world but just annoying and frustrating that there is essentially no support for Flexi.

Attachments

• circleissue01.jpg
    circleissue01.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 167
  • circleissue02.jpg
    circleissue02.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 142

Nifty Pixy

Nifty Pixy Designs
I noticed that too with some of my older files bringing them into 19. It sucks Flexi seems to only help people on Subscription.