• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Well, this is one heckuva way to waste vinyl...

Bogie

Trying do a simple little 8" x 24" sign. I've got the pressure set right, etc., etc...

I started off trying to use that Robo thing. Did an 8x24 document. Specced an 8x24 page, etc., etc...

It insisted on cutting approximately 6" letters... And stopping after a few feet...

Went on with that for a while...

Said heck with it... Went to X3 and the plug-in, which is basically just a scanvec RIP...

Reinstalled it, because when I installed my photoprint, it did Bad Things to it.

Set up an 8" x 24" doc in Corel, hit the plugin, everything looks good - familiar SAI interface... If I was sending it to my Mutoh, everything would go where it should.

Nope. Big letters again.

I've rebooted everything too...

I'm just going to print the damn job on the Mutoh, tell the customer (who is a friend) that I'll send him the with the letters.

And I'll probably have to reinstall the Mutoh software...

oc63rag

Are you working on a Mac using the Cutting Master plugin? I was on the phone with Graphtec's tech support yesterday about an issue I was having and they said they strongly suggest the Cutting Master for Windows version. They made it sound like the Mac version is very buggy. They directed me to their ftp site to download the latest version of Cutting Master (v1.3). I'm going to try it this morning to see if it's any better.
They did say they were days away from offering an improved version for Mac - we'll see.

Bogie

It's Windoze XP...

Yawn.

Time to go downstairs and hope everything printed without sticking to each other...

Bogie

Just had a thought - maybe there's some sorta buffer action going on... I'm gonna load of roll of paper and a pen, and instead of trying to abort/reset, I'm just gonna let the sucker run...