• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Western US trade vendor for banners

soggywinter

Good Morning
I'm looking for a trade vendor in the Western US (ideally Seattle area) who can print single sided 72x120" banners on 13oz or thicker media with hems and grommets. My customer is used to banners with photos that I run on an Epson S40600, so inkset with comparable gamut and dmax would be preferred. Thanks!

2B

Signs365
FireSprint
ABA
B2

Don't know and highly doubt there are any vendors who use this machine for trade work
most are UV

Last edited:

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning
I'm looking for a trade vendor in the Western US (ideally Seattle area) who can print single sided 72x120" banners on 13oz or thicker media with hems and grommets. My customer is used to banners with photos that I run on an Epson S40600, so inkset with comparable gamut and dmax would be preferred. Thanks!
Hello soggywinter give us a call! We'll be happy to take care of your banner needs. Cathy or Bryan can be reached at 801-305-1655 and are ready to help.

Thanks for looking!

soggywinter

Thanks. Cathy was really helpful.

Firesprint and Signs365 both print their banners in Michigan, which is further than I want to deal with shipping and risks from cross dock damage.