• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What did these guys use to remove this trailer wrap???

Precision

I would be afraid of what California EPA would have to say about that going down the storm drain, or even a regular drain. I'll pass.

Trailers and Trucking have gone crazy of late. A new 53" trailer is quite expensive these days.

We have had many calls for quotes to remove old vinyl off of very old trailers. This type of work, I feel is a loss, and a time suck, so we pass on these types of removals.

GB2

Old Member
I watched a Grog (GraphXoff) video and it didn't come close to looking like what is in the video... something is just fishy about it. They say they will sell it to you if you go to where they are but they won't ship it. I feel like they are leaving something in the video out, like there is one more step in there.
OK, so who is near Chicago and can go over there and get some so you can send me half and I can split it with you?

citysignshop

about 40 years ago, this stuff would bubble up vinyl, and then a second application would turn very old adhesive to goo......caused instant brain damage & cranberrying, like all 3M products that worked!
No idea what is in it these days....obviously similar to the xylene/toluene based hot solvent products...can't just use them on everything, everywhere, all the time. Wear gloves. Don't lick your fingers!!! etc. etc.

3m-woodgrain-and-stripe-remover-08907-18-fl-oz.jpg

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
OK, so who is near Chicago and can go over there and get some so you can send me half and I can split it with you?
I am close, unfortunately I can only ship it via an old US Army Deuce truck with a Russian guy that exclusively chain smokes Marb Reds. Transaction of transfer to take place in your choice of abandoned factory. Extra henchmen and ak-47's not provided.