• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you have under your cutter?

TheSnowman

Under my paper/vinyl cutter, I have a big box that it seems like I used to have to empty ALL THE TIME at my last location. Now that I've moved, I realized that I've only emptied it twice in about three years of being here. The last time was about a year and three months ago. What do you guys do with all the tiny little scraps that fall down the side after you cut it, and how do you keep from having to deal with all the "mess"?

Maybe it's just the nature of the beast.

TheSnowman

Mine is on a stand too. You don't ever trim stuff down and have things fall down behind it? Here is how I have it setup.

Attachments

• cuter.jpg
    cuter.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 37

skyhigh

I fail to see the correlation between moving, and how often your box fills up. Could it be your new location is not as busy as your old? Business slow the last 3 years?

Nice setup BTW (except for the location of your paint thinners and assorted chemicals)

TheSnowman

I'm not sure. I think maybe before when I was in the country and we burned our trash, I would just throw any and everything in there that would burn. Now that I'm in the city, I throw most of it in the garbage can near by, and the only thing going in the box is what I trim off of things that I weed.

The fact that I bought all the big squeegee's probably has a lot to do w/ it come to think of it. I don't weed NEAR as much, since I just lay down a digital print. That means less transfer tape, vinyl, and all that's left is the backing. I never gave that a thought before, but I'd say that's probably what it is.