• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Plotter would you recommend?

Saturn

Aging Member
Graphtec is west coast company and phone support does not exist. You send an email the translate and send you an email back. Summa east coast with live technicians that actually speak English. Plus the added bonus they allow dealers to service on-site.

Until just now, I thought Graphtec was a US company. Internet tells me they're from Japan. There's a US HQ in California.

Summa's are Belgian, with the primary American dealer being Airmark in Seattle, Washington.

I have a S2T from Summa and am all about it. Bought it used and have been running it 4 years without a hitch. Will buy another one the minute it fades.

Scotchbrite

No comment
Having 4 Mimaki CG-FXII plus plotters without once an issue I would suggest mimaki as a great option, vinyl cutting is perfect and their ID Auto registration has never failed.
We're running 2, one of them is 16 years old, and I have the same opinion. We also have a Graphtec, but it doesn't outshine the Mimaki.