• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What printer $8500 buys?

tomence

Ok i am going to spend about $8500-$9000 for a solvent printer. I wanted to buy a bigger cutter this week but than i said to myself why dont buy a good used or refurbished solvent or eco solvent printer that can also cut.
So what do you guys think what kind of printer can i get and also what printer cutter can i get. This is not for a new one so am i in good price range to get a good properly working printer or printer/cutter.

ProWraps

prismjet 48" would suite your budget and be a good printer for you if you are looking for new. used market you can probably get a 54" pretty easily.

tomence

i am trying to find roland sp540 and willing to pay up to $9000 i dont like the prismjet i dont know why plus is 48". Also can you really buy that printer new for $8500

tomence

I just checked SW for the prismjet and yeah you can get the printer for maybe $9000 but there is no ink, no software, only basic warranty which tells me no warranty. When i buy all the extra stuff porbalby will be around $14k. For $3k more and you get a brand new Roland SP540

tomence

I found one today and going to check it out its a SP-540 asking price $9500. I hope its in good shape.​