• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What vinyl type to use for dirt bike graphics?

Rualsignmaker

I will be printing/cutting (eco solvent) dirt bike graphics that will come to me in templates. What is the best media to use that will conform to these plastic dirt bike parts? inkjet cast? wrap?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
We don't do the installs, so can't give you first hand information unfortunately.
It's a polymeric material with a matching laminate, so imagine there's a moderate amount of flexibility in it.
The high tack vinyl helps a lot with low energy plastic adhesion though.

MichelleK

I will be printing/cutting (eco solvent) dirt bike graphics that will come to me in templates. What is the best media to use that will conform to these plastic dirt bike parts? inkjet cast? wrap?
Continental Grafix has a 5-year exterior polymeric vinyl specifically for low surface energy substrates and can be installed in temperatures as low as 5 degrees. Happy to send you a few samples to test, if you're interested. I'm based in Cleveland and pass you pretty regularly headed to Columbus. Would love to stop in sometime!