• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What will be the best method on promoting my business on the back of this van?

0igo

so i just got a new van and i was thinking about keeping it simple putting signs and rotulos-slanted across the 2 windows, but that looks kind of funky. im stuck dont know if i should wrap the whole backside or just the windows lol. what would you guys do?

please dont say home depot i just left that place lol

Attachments

• CHEVY.jpg
    CHEVY.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 164

kheebl

I would just head back to the Home Depot and do one of these lol.

Attachments

• image-1112463264.jpg
    image-1112463264.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 170

player

You could do just the doors, or the windows with see through and the doors with regular vinyl...

Remember the windows have to have optically clear lam.

T_K

Personally, I would want to avoid the windows. But that's because I don't like having my vision obscured. That said, this is a van, which has limited visibility out of the back anyway. So, it's a bit of a moot point.

Laying this out for a customer and keeping it simpler, I'd probably recommend full color print on the windows for the attention getting graphics. Then I'd do 1-color vinyl below that with contact info.

At the same time, I'm not a professional designer, having more experience on the sales and production side of the industry. I'm sure there are others on the forum who could chime in with more design experience.