• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wheel similar to Price is Right

Classique Signs

Looking for a supplier to construct a 8-foot-tall wheel similar to what you see on the Price is Right that will set in a 10' tall wall. It needs to light, spin and have changeable panels for promotions. Any fabricator suggestions would be appreciated.

JBurton

Signtologist
So, if you want something legit, Yesco built all wheel of fortune set pieces. (I figured they did price is right as well, but couldn't find them in the credits... found Adam Sandler directed it?)
But, there are also these things inside arcades, I forget if it is a price is right game in name, but it's a big 6-8' wheel, with lights and sounds and everything. I'd look into finding such a manufacturer, or a used one for sale.
Also, holy sh*t, I am going to have to go look at the one at our little arcade, I swear to god it's not just led simulating a spin, but that's what this one I found was.

Johnny Best

So a customer comes to you to build something you do not fabricate and then you come here to have someone build it for you, or give you a reference. It would be interesting to make one, you should try to do it, expand your business.

victor bogdanov

So, if you want something legit, Yesco built all wheel of fortune set pieces. (I figured they did price is right as well, but couldn't find them in the credits... found Adam Sandler directed it?)
But, there are also these things inside arcades, I forget if it is a price is right game in name, but it's a big 6-8' wheel, with lights and sounds and everything. I'd look into finding such a manufacturer, or a used one for sale.
Also, holy sh*t, I am going to have to go look at the one at our little arcade, I swear to god it's not just led simulating a spin, but that's what this one I found was.

I was just at Kalahari playing this one! Super fun (with my kids)