• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wheel with Wings - Where to find?

Doyle

Attached is am image that I need to re-produce (just the wheel part) and I have been looking for this in vector form and can't find it, any suggestions?

Attachments

• signs101.jpg
    signs101.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 97
P

ProWraps™

contact the person they have making the patch.. they have it.

weaselboogie

what's a michigan shop doing with a state trooper badge from ohio?

Don't you know that wolverines and buckeyes are sworn enemies?

GK

im pretty sure that is a version of a traffic safety logo, try searching for that. Almost reminds me of the Detroit Redwings.

OldPaint

i have one i made...for a guy who was a motorcycle cop....and wanted his personal bike to have a the MC type logo. also try this look at bentley, aston martin for the wings....and the wheel should be easy to do..

Doyle

This is for a local PD, they bought the Ohio patch to bring to me, so I could make some decals for them..... these guys are hilarious, they've had me do some pretty funny stuff, like the stealth bomber logo on their "stealth" patrol explorer..... and decals that go over the 3rd brake light that say POLICE when it lights up, and laptop wraps.... wonder if all the taxpayers know what they are paying for...

OP, you wouldn't want to sell me a copy of that, would you?

Thanks for the replies