• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help where can I find suppliers for Holographic vinyl for stickers?

Ink Newbie

Ink Newbie
I would like to have a holographic option in my works, just like stickerapp.com does, but I can't find anything similar so far. Do you know a supplier that sells that type of vinyl?
Thanks for the help :)

Ink Newbie

Ink Newbie
Thank you for your reply! Do you also sell 20" wide rolls? If so how much per roll? Also, will this type of vinyl work for car stickers?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Do you have any sort of business plan or any forethought whatsoever into what you are doing? It's one thing to be new but it's another thing to be clueless. I'm not tryin to be a total ass but it sounds like you have done zero research to help yourself here.

Ink Newbie

Ink Newbie
Do you have any sort of business plan or any forethought whatsoever into what you are doing? It's one thing to be new but it's another thing to be clueless. I'm not tryin to be a total *** but it sounds like you have done zero research to help yourself here.
Having a business plan is different from having a supplier. Because my printer is not a big as other wide printers, finding material that fits my requirements is rather hard, which is one of the reasons I opted to ask more knowledgeable people on this forum. I know that I'm asking questions that might seem stupid to you at the point that I may be "clueless" to you, but I'm just asking a simple question on where to find a supplier/material. Research? I've been researching in the past six months, which has been successful, but now I'm trying to find better and cheaper solutions to what I need. Also, you can stop replying to my questions, none of them have been useful so far :)