• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find these "car lot style" flags??

splizaat

WOW spendy...these are going on a carlot for temporary use....is there lower grades/cheaper alternatives that may no last as long? Maybe something made from banner materials? Etc...

Neoplexonline.com for stock flags - custom will be a bunch more - I've used them a few times with good results all of the time. Flags are cheap - poles are more than the flags. They ship out of the midwest and Washington State.

Mosh

Those ARE pretty cheap for that type of system. Making you own frame and cheap banner, I bet you would have that much in it. My City has put in laws not letting these be used 100' from the street. You might want to check with the local inspector first, lots of places are outlawing the use of these, they are distracting to drivers, and have blown into the street causing problems.

Mosh

Stuff we buy pre-printed we add 30% plus any design work we do if it requires alot of work, not simple text of a logo they have ready to go. We only used them three times (great results) until, like I said our town outlawed them.

splizaat

Neoplexonline.com for stock flags - custom will be a bunch more - I've used them a few times with good results all of the time. Flags are cheap - poles are more than the flags. They ship out of the midwest and Washington State.

I actually ended up quoting customers using these guys. How long did color in the flags last etc?