• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find...

The official Dixie Youth Baseball logo? I have looked and just can't seem to find it. I have a few banners to do for local teams...And I just can't seem to locate it.

Any thoughts?

Replicator

I'll never understand why people can't just GOOGLE $#!T for themselves . . . !

Here . . . vectorize it !

Attachments

• dybb.jpg
    dybb.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 95

jenhuedepohl

I googled and found a pdf with a vector version of their logo here:

http://www.dixie.org/Page13.aspx

When I'm trying to find a logo, online pdf downloads like press releases and forms can sometimes be a goldmine. My "real" job is for a newspaper and you would believe the crud they give us to put in ads. I don't know who's worse - the customer that thinks that photocopy of a faxed inkjet will reproduce well, or the ad saleman who accepts it and tells them "her" artists can work miracles.

OldPaint

i did one for the little league here....not sude if it says dixie or southern conferance..................i vectored mine really easy to only problem was the stiches o the ball, but you can make that in corel and just fit to curve