• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you usually look for help (installers, etc)?

HWPhilly

Just curious where yall like to look for extra help when you need it for certain jobs? Lately we have had trouble finding people to work with...specifically vinyl/frosted installers and awning fab/installers. We're in Philadelphia and while it's always been somewhat a challenge to find new (decent) people to work with, it seems worse than ever right now. Any tips? Any particular websites or platforms?

And hell, while we're at it...anyone have any good recommendations for plotted vinyl graphic suppliers (we outsource)? Would love a local supplier but wouldn't mind having to wait a few more days waiting on stuff to arrive in the mail if they were in another city/state.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

johnnysigns

We usually network for our contracted installers or rely on other sign shops to hang our stuff. Using another sign shop can be problematic, but in our case we use someone who's local, we trust implicitly and they're focus is on a different type of clientele. I'm surprised Philly is tough to source more blue collar workers, but I guess that's just a sign of the times.