• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which is the better laminator? GFP 200/300 series vs. RSC 1402cw/hw? Help Appreciated!

Which is the better company/machine?

• Royal Sovereign

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmiller1991

Hello!
I work at a specialty remodeling/fabrication business. We do everything from signage, wallpaper, graphics to furniture, welding, woodworking, finishing etc.

I work in the print/design shop and we are currently looking to buy a new laminator as our SEAL hasn't been working for some time -- so that leads me to the main purpose of this thread. We are trying to decide between the (1.) GFP 300 (or 200) series or the (2.) Royal Sovereign 1402CW or 1402HW.

I was wondering if anyone here has experience with either of these exact models, or possibly any experiences with just the makes (GFP vs. RS). Good/Bad/Indifferent? We are a small-scale specialty shop so price is definitely a factor, but also I want to get a sturdy machine that isn't going to cause more headache than good, ya know? Any help is appreciated!