• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which printer would you buy?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
This is just a bit of fun…

If money was no object,
What single printer would you buy for your shop and why did you pick it?
Rules:
- It needs to be able to run you’re shop for the next 5 years
- your old/current printers cannot continue to operate.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Durst RHO 2500L. We wouldn't get any roll through it really, but of we could only choose one, rigid boards pay the bills around here.

Honestly, there are some single pass machines out there for a few million bucks, but I don't know enough about them and I don't think they would fit in our shop.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
StratoJet Shark FBR-2512 decent speed - 2400dpi - CMYKW + Red (they also have other light and spot colors too), Flatbed and Roll to Roll attachment (with a 100" LED panel for backlit banner which I really like).

Saw one of these at the Fast Signs in Phoenix AZ looked very interesting.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
some interesting reply’s so far.
Everyone has different needs so it’s always great to see what people would lean towards.

Myself, I’d go for a swissqprint nyala3s with white ink. It would cover everything we do.

Christian @ 2CT Media

We are primarily a vehicle graphics company, so of we had to choose 1 printer and 1 printer only for 5 years it would have to be a Latex R2000. It's not a speed demon but it will still allow us to do both boards and our primary business.