• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White spots problem on print

vlami436

Dear,

I have ValueJet 1614 and recently, i received the same problem with white spots (most know like fisheye). Can someone define the core of this problem. Is it the dust in the air (or in the working place where printer exist), heater problem, ink problem or low paper quality.

For me is very important to find solution on this issue because i have very good machine and noizzel check is excellent so i should have the best print in the world but with this issue i have the worst print full of white spots allover the vinyl.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

gregwallace

Are you seeing fisheyes or just a blotchy looking print? Is it throughout the whole print relative to ink coverage or is it just a few here and there in a random placement?

SlightlyChilled

Is you vinyl clean? Is your heaters set up right? are you using 3 party ink. Is you room humid??? there are lots of things... it is not just hit the red button and make money

mark in tx

Could be any number of issues, dust, bad vinyl, or static electricity.
Static is a common Mutoh problem most people don't even know about or consider.