• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who makes this banner frame?

I'm looking for the manufacturer of this particular banner frame. We have a banner to replace and i'll need to get some information from the manufacturer as to how it opens up and how the clips work on this particular style. Thanks for any info.

Attachments

• Banner frame.jpg
    Banner frame.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 101
The frame will likely be a snap frame.

Looks kind of like Banner Grip, but I don't know if they use that ribbed framing...? Here are their instructions.

Well, it's definitely not made by Alpina (Banner Grip) as we have samples of those here at our shop and they are slightly different.

I also have eliminated Sign Comp as our samples for those are much different as well, so I'm definitely a bit stumped on this one. Hopefully someone here has set up something similar. Thanks for the response.

So my business partner took the initiative to grab onto the side of the frame and pull like mad and the white trim piece popped off the end. Once exposed, we realize that this frame just has a cover trim that snaps into the sub frame. Super simple, but just not that easy to open.

This should be an easy enough job even with a 30' x 9' banner going back into it. The frame surrounds a layer of pink insulating foam. I figure we should be able to just VHB tape the banner into place beforehand and then tuck the banner into the sub frame and snap in the cover trim. But the more I got to thinking about it, could we stick the banner edges to the foam with banner hem tape? Just curious if there is an easier, more cost effective solution? Any advice would be great. We are planning on two of us installing the banner with ladders.