• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Tee Shirt Screen Printing...???

okeesignguy

I live in a very small town and the only decent and honest tee shirt shop we had closed down and moved leaving me without somebody to make our shirts...
Our shop needs some for ourselves and I would also like a place to occasionally order from for my customers...wholesale...
I would LOVE to find a place in or close to me in Florida for shipping reasons and somebody that wholesales ONLY would be a big plus...
I am very fussy and although I want a fair and decent price, quality is the most important thing to me...I do not want junk that does not last etc...
Any help given would be very appreciated :) Thank you!
Oh...and of course I have full vector art :)

Locals Find!

Atlas Screenprint down in Miami. They are a large trade shop. They will print & embroider whatever you need. They also can pick up from some of our textile distributors in Florida. i.e. Alpha, Broder, Sanmar etc...

Set yourself up an account with them pricing is fair. Turn times are good, and quality is outstanding. I have never had an issue on a job large or small.

Google them they show right up quick.

okeesignguy

Atlas Screenprint down in Miami. They are a large trade shop. They will print & embroider whatever you need. They also can pick up from some of our textile distributors in Florida. i.e. Alpha, Broder, Sanmar etc...

Set yourself up an account with them pricing is fair. Turn times are good, and quality is outstanding. I have never had an issue on a job large or small.

Google them they show right up quick.

Is this them...? Atlas Embroidery...???
http://www.atlasembroidery.com/blog...-printing-are-printing-miami-heat-shirts.html