• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's taking the lexjet plunge???

ddarlak

Go Bills!
seriously thinking about the HP latex at $14K from lexjet, anyone else here tinkering with the idea or already has??

Hzone15

Big Fish, are you a dealer now? I remember 6+ months ago when you posted that you were not an HP dealer?

Suz

the 42" is bout 8K!!!!

Hey Oldpaint,
Re: 42", that price looked attractive to me too, I'd seen it advertised a few times. Just could not find Dealer who had any available. I really would have just bought the 42" if anybody I called was able to sell it to me. So, I went with 60" unit through IRG Plotters (Calif). But it is shipping from Oregon, which is HP's warehouse location. A few more days, it'll be here. Yay!

KevSign

SoCal right now Grimmco had demo unit with 1 yr warranty go for $10K it cheap. I wish had cash to pick this up for my back up, but I will get 1 + Mutoh 1624 from NuSign for Trade-in