• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wide format production help needed - Dallas, TX

MGB_LE

We are growing in the wide format department of our print business. We need to add a second shift operator to expand our capacity. Training is available. We operate a HP Latex R1000, HP Latex 570, Colex Sharpcut flatbed cutter/router, and Seal 62 Pro D laminator.

We are located near downtown Dallas, TX. The company is over 65 years old and our average employee tenure is about 16 years so very stable.

• The Wide Format Operator will perform routine maintenance on schedule and according to procedure to promote machine stability and dependability
  • Monitoring the printing process to maintain print quality
  • Understand machine capabilities to achieve optimum print quality
  • Ensures that the job is set up properly
  • Performs routine printing procedures, most of which require specific skills and aptitudes - quality inspection, adherence to procedure, visual discrimination, analysis and judgment
  • Recognizing when routine adjustments are necessary, catching errors at the earliest possible stage to minimize reworks

Preferred Experience:
  • Experience operating a wide format printer
  • Prior experience in a traditional offset or digital print environment
  • Strong computer skills with file-to-print process
  • Technically and mechanically oriented
  • Printing and/or related production experience
  • High Accountability
  • Understands how to achieve optimum print quality
  • Good visual discrimination – pays attention to detail
  • Dedicated – ready and willing to make an extra effort to exceed customer expectations

We offer:
  • Benefits package including: Medical, dental, life insurance
  • 401(k)
  • Vacation
  • Holidays
  • Incentive plan for achieving defined company goals

Please contact me if you're interested or know someone who is!

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
If you need someone to train your new technician I’d be happy to help. Former colex tech with 8+ years experience on colex and 20+ printing.