• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wild Leitz TA41

Stefan

Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone on here have any information about an old plotter called "Wild Leitz TA41"?

I'm on the hunt for manuals/service manuals and such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• wild_leitz_ta41.jpg
    wild_leitz_ta41.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 161

Vassago

From what I recall they were HPGL serial based - So just a big basic plotter..

Whilst I don't have service manuals, I'd treat it as any other Plotter - they are all either stepper or servo based - not very sophisticated devices.

Stefan

To clarify, this is a plotter we've been using earlier, but have now given away. Problem for them is that it won't start, so something's broken, so they are on the search for service manuals and possible circuit diagrams.

Vassago

Hmm.. Well I'd need more detail, but tbh most of these sorts of things are bullet proof, if it's been moved it'll be loose Connectors or simply incorrect serial comms parameters

FrankW

These are swiss made by a company WILD Heerbrugg, which went bancrupt in the 90s. For some time, Zund has done service for that machines, but not anymore.

If needing spare parts or help, you can try to contact www.mucad.com in Austria.

Last edited:

Stefan

These are swiss made by a company WILD Heerbrugg, which went bancrupt in the 90s. For some time, Zund has done service for that machines, but not anymore.

If needing spare parts or help, you can try to contact www.mucad.com in Austria.
Thanks.
Trying to find an email address to contact them, but so far haven't really found that info on the webpage. Will keep searching...