• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Will decals stick to vinyl mesh?

mistwist

We set up at a flea market near the beach and the wind blows CONSTANTLY, the idea of 37% pass through vinyl mesh has come to mind a few times but I am not sure decals(Oracol 651) will stick to it. We are talking 4' x 8' with maybe 30 5" decals not loading it up with as many as would fit as that would kinda defeat the purpose. We change them out often, say if a design doesn't sell well, so if they didn't stay permanently that would still be ok..ish.

Think it would work?

Precision

What if you did a decal layout that size, 8x4? Make it a print file. Then print your design on a mesh banner with a sewn hem and plenty of grommets in the right places.

Hope this helps.

mistwist

What if you did a decal layout that size, 8x4? Make it a print file. Then print your design on a mesh banner with a sewn hem and plenty of grommets in the right places.

Hope this helps.
We change out designs pretty often, if it doesn't sell it is out of here and replaced with something else. Plus I only do cut vinyl, I don't have a printer (Sent our BN20 back it was a POS), I would have to pay someone to do it. Now that isn't to say I won't do this when I get one but for now given the info from CanuckSigns I guess I am just going to have to do banner material and cut wind slits in it. :(