• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Window Decal

Goatshaver

I've never done a decal. I've got a 2 color piece, white and green, and about 14" x 14" in size. Customer wants it to go on the back window of their car.

Is this something I should print or would it be easier to have it done in colored vinyl?
I've never done just straight cut vinyl without printing and definitely have not done any with 2 colors of vinyl with no printing which I'd have to experiment with doing first and I don't have cast material, which it should go on and not calendared vinyl.

Is there a place I can have it outsourced to possibly?
I can't find a place that does stuff with sign vinyl. I think they're in somewhat of a hurry to have them.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Is it a business name or just a "fun" type decal? If fun then just print it. If it's a business name I always try to use cut vinyl. If it's just a one-off for you, Signs.com has cut vinyl to order. I have white and a few colors of green.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Someone on here is from New Hampshire I think, otherwise Gino is in PA, kinda close? He does cut vinyl, not sure if he is willing to ship.

Goatshaver

Is it a business name or just a "fun" type decal? If fun then just print it. If it's a business name I always try to use cut vinyl. If it's just a one-off for you, Signs.com has cut vinyl to order. I have white and a few colors of green.
It for their business, so I'd prefer something appropriate for that, otherwise I'd just print it on calendared and cut it.

I check out signs though! Thanks!