• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf on Store Front

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello,

I'm creating some window perf graphics for a local salon's front windows. I have all of the artwork ready to go - but I'm not sure on how much bleed I need to add before sending it off to the printer. My boyfriend is new to installation process - so I want to make this as easy as I can for him to install.

Any advice on the amount of bleed or any advice in window perf installation itself (tools etc) would be appreciated.

Thank you!

DO NOT FORGET TO USE SOME FORM OF EDGE SEAL!!!! Lol sorry for all caps but I cant stress enough how important it is to use edge seal on window perf, its a simple process that will always help against the edges curling up on you. Also make sure you clean the corners of the windows very well. Good luck and take some pictures to show us how it turns out.