• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Window Perf pricing.

DNG247

Hello everyone. I hope all is having a god day. As the title says I wanted to get an idea on how much should you charge for window perf 60/40. I know everyone prices it differently I just want to get a starting range.

Vikatum

Hello everyone. I hope all is having a god day. As the title says I wanted to get an idea on how much should you charge for window perf 60/40. I know everyone prices it differently I just want to get a starting range.
Thanks for your question. We use 70/30 perfs as we find it to be the optimal ratio for windows. The pricing starts at $12.4 for the min 6”x6” size to $ 172 for the max optimal 48”x96” size. We do offer larger sizes of window perfs: up to 52”x1680”. You can check the price for any size on the calculator of our perforated window decals page.