• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Winter Scenes

96XP

Couple winter-themed canvas prints.

Attachments

• 50-CANVAS-Plow-School.jpg
    50-CANVAS-Plow-School.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 385
  • SNOW-PLOWING-CANVAS-ART-fullsize.jpg
    SNOW-PLOWING-CANVAS-ART-fullsize.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 342
  • SNOW-PLOWING-CANVAS-ART-CLOSE-UP_6.jpg
    SNOW-PLOWING-CANVAS-ART-CLOSE-UP_6.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 354
  • SNOW-PLOWING-CANVAS-ART-CLOSE-UP_1.jpg
    SNOW-PLOWING-CANVAS-ART-CLOSE-UP_1.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 334

White Haus

Not a Newbie
These are awesome. Are these all designed from scratch? Love seeing your work, always curious how you come up with all these original designs.

96XP

These are awesome. Are these all designed from scratch? Love seeing your work, always curious how you come up with all these original designs.
Thanks for dropping in, and they are made from scratch. For the most part, I just like the challenge and making big prints, sometimes sitting at the computer for days. I also make frames and mount them, however running out of space ;)

Attachments

• _MG_4298.JPG
    _MG_4298.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 342

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Thanks for dropping in, and they are made from scratch. For the most part, I just like the challenge and making big prints, sometimes sitting at the computer for days. I also make frames and mount them, however running out of space ;)

Wow, I guess you would need that horsepower to create all those high res designs!

I can't even wrap my head around how you would begin to design things like that. I always see your close-ups on Facebook and am just blown away.

Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!