• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Woocommerce

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Who here uses Woocommerce?

If so, how do you manage your print orders, Workflow etc?

We currently do everything manually from wordpress and input into our CRM. looking for ideas.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Maybe lookup Andrew Duncan at Databuzz in NSW. He's got a fair-price FileMaker solution but may offer other help if you're not using FM as your software.
Not using file maker, but i'll have a look at his videos.
thanks!

I just stumbled upon this discussion and couldn't resist chiming in. While I'm new to this forum, I do have some experience with woocommerce development and I'd be happy to share my thoughts. Managing print orders and workflow in Woocommerce can be streamlined to save you time and effort. One option you could explore is integrating a print-on-demand service directly with your store. They handle the printing and shipping for you, eliminating the manual process. Some popular options include Printful and Printify. These plugins can automate the order fulfillment process and sync your orders seamlessly with your CRM, reducing manual data entry.