• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wordpress- Deleting Media Issues

Aireana

My company has a website created through WordPress, and I have to manage it with no experience in working with WordPress(wish I was the one who created the site). I am trying to delete a couple of images off of the website. I followed directions on deleting media permanently in the media library. The images are gone from the media library, but still show on the website. I made this change a few weeks ago. I don't know what else to do to get these images off. Any help or tips?

2B

have never used wordpres, only speaking from manual HTML coding experiences

did you replace the images or just delete them?
if deleted, did you also disable the path code from looking for these images?
if replaced, make sure the path code is directed to the new images?

have you tried viewing on different devices?
dumped your browser cache, refresh the website and then look

letterman7

Wordpress has a pretty good following. I have a couple sites set up through it. Never had an issue deleting images from the library or pages. You have to edit the pages, not just the library, to eliminate the images. Depending on how you access Wordpress (you should have an admin extension), you should be able to get into your control panel to access each page.

InstantOneMedia

I second 2B's suggestion. Refresh your cache. We were confused when we tried deleting pics from our wordpress site but they still showed in firefox and chrome. Once we deleted the cache, the pics were gone.