• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Workflow Management Software for Online Printing Store

cg2006

Hi Everyone - I'm looking for a workflow management software system to help me create, manage, track and bill projects all online. I'm creating an online-only printing business and need a highly recommended software system to manage all of these things. I want the customer to be able to upload their own art, order it, view the progress and track it all online in a CMS. Does anyone recommend anything? I'm pretty old school and have taken all of my business directly off the street, but now with everything done online, I need to adjust to the new era. I've already got my website designer building the site and the back-end CMS but I really need to know what management system is being used in house and online to do all of these things. Any help will be greatly appreciated! :smile:

JimMorr

Hi,
I am also looking for a software for PrintShop management. I checked quite a few products most of them are simple estimation solutions which lack any workflow management. Is there anything simple (dedicated for Large Format), yet giving you control over your inventories with single roll resolution?