• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrestler/wrestling

keleland

I am looking for an imagine of wrestlers. It's for my neighbor and I don't have anything like that - my stuff is all cutesy because that's what I do. She really wants the image where the official is holding the wrist up of the winner. Anyone?

TIA - Kerri

keleland

No one knows where I can buy clipart of a wrestler....or two wrestling? It's for the HS wrestling team. I'm having no luck!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are you printing or cutting? I have about 50 or 60 black and white vector images from a licensor that I've never taken the time to cleanup enough to call vinyl ready. They are autotraces from pen and ink drawings and are all what I would term collegiate wrestling.

keleland

I am cutting them. I looked through your site and didn't see one that would work. I'm just cutting 10-15 window decals for the HS varsity team. My neighbor is doing them as a gift for her son's teammates.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
They are not on any of the websites because, as I said, I have never cleaned them up. I'll look them over later tonight and post back to this thread if any are in a ready to use condition ... in which case I will also load them up at Express Clipart and post a link to them.