• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WRONG DATA FORMAT - EPSON/FLEXI

SameDay Signs

cannot get my s40600 to connect to my flexi.....i have everything downloaded and ready to go but no connection what so ever...my usb shows its connected i know its correct but when i go to print there is nothing it just sits at 0%....may sound stupid but with my mimaki i have to put it on remote does this printer have something like this as well? just losing it trying to figure out any help is super appreciated
thanks

neutrinocv

Did you buy this printer new from an Epson vendor ? If yes; they should normally be making the total install for you along with a quick-start 101.

SameDay Signs

Got if figured thanks for help, so when i loaded the profiles i would change a couple different settings in the pass and resolution and it wouldn't allow printer to send it that way but once i put back to original it would work fine....so i guess now i need to find a couple 4 pass settings for generic for production labels

thanks everyone