• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrong Ink P/N for ValueJet

Idea Design

I ordered new ink, CMY & K for my ValueJet and got three carts with the correct part numbers, but the magenta cart they sent is the wrong P/N.

Is there any way I can get this cart to recognize?

Correct part number for the M ink is: 11472-0001
Part number that was sent to me: 11432-0001

Physically, the carts are exactly the same dimensionally, but there's no smart board on the side.

Thanks in advance for any help.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
If you BOUGHT the mutoh valuejet cartridge from us and there was a problem.. We will send you the chip for free with free next day shipping, period. In southern California, I will come to your door and give you the chip same day you call me any time, period.

How does that sound to you?

Francis

SignosaurusRex

............In southern California, I will come to your door and give you the chip same day you call me any time, period.

How does that sound to you?

Francis
.....Too good to be true! Hows that sound to you? Where are you in S. Cal......its a big, big state! You got it all covered in a day.....personally?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
$12 it is. Please call me if you need the smart card.

I read the message again and maybe SignosaurusRex took me wrong. I was just saying that I would do the best customer service as much as we could. I didn't mean to challenge or sarcastic. Yes, I will deliver any defective Fieldcenter products within "southern california"- same day, any time.

Francis
949-209-7306
sales@fieldcenterusa.com

SignosaurusRex

How about the smart card from the empty cart?

You kids quit arguing or I'll turn this car around!
If the smart card from an empty cart works on a new cart......whats the card for? Never seen that work before! Why would Mutoh offer to send out a new card even when they know you have an old one from an empty cart......or offer to send out a new cart card for use on a 1/2 empty cart that has a bad card?

trik

if you're careful pulling the old off the the empty, and make sure you position it right on the new, you should be fine, I have done it a few times in the past.

Biker Scout

I get cards from Fieldcenter frequently. They are good for 440 ml of ink, even though the cartridge only holds 220. Keep your old cards, when they say out of ink... you never know when you might need them in a pinch.

He does in fact ship next day, and Saturday delivery as well! A real neck saver!

SE SignSupply

Anybody else ever pull the smart card off an empty cart and installed onto a new one?

You can do this only if the card on the old cartridge has not hit the ink end. The cards do no good once they "read" empty. The printer will know there is a cartridge there but will think it is empty.