• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB Gerber edge FX thermal Printer! USED

ky10ww

WTB - Want to buy a Gerber Edge FX thermal printer. Mine is acting up. A used one that works would be great but I would also purchase one that is not working as long as it does not have the same issue that mine has. If anyone has an edge fx that you want to sell, please let me know. I know that these are not something that comes up for sale often so I will keep an eye on this thread and respond if/when I get one. If I havent stated that I am no longer looking, then I still need one so even if this is an old thread that you stumble upon down the road, please don't hesitate to respond or direct message me! Thank you!

citysignshop

WTB - Want to buy a Gerber Edge FX thermal printer. Mine is acting up. A used one that works would be great but I would also purchase one that is not working as long as it does not have the same issue that mine has. If anyone has an edge fx that you want to sell, please let me know. I know that these are not something that comes up for sale often so I will keep an eye on this thread and respond if/when I get one. If I havent stated that I am no longer looking, then I still need one so even if this is an old thread that you stumble upon down the road, please don't hesitate to respond or direct message me! Thank you!
Where are you? kind of a pig to ship....but we are in southern BC, Canada....postal code V1Y 4R7 if you want to make a guesstimate on freight. Send me a PM if you want to chat, :)