• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB Gerber Edge Setup and/or foils

DaveD

I have some unopened foils that we will not be using. They are for the older style of edge. I'd have to make a list of what we have.

lvking

Premium Subscriber
I have a friend looking for a Gerber Edge setup and also foils if anyone is selling out.
I am looking to sell my edge FX, foils and foil cartridges. I also have two GS15 Plus cutters, a 24" and a 36" envision as well as a 54". Will sell separately or together as a package. Also will sell my Omega Composer or trade for flexisign.

Redd Szillat

I am looking to sell my edge FX, foils and foil cartridges. I also have two GS15 Plus cutters, a 24" and a 36" envision as well as a 54". Will sell separately or together as a package. Also will sell my Omega Composer or trade for flexisign.
I have A Gerber edge machine and cutter with all the foils Redds Prints & Signs 406-252-2552

Redd Szillat

Attachments

• Cutter 2.jpg
    Cutter 2.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Cutter 3.jpg
    Cutter 3.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 67
  • Cutter 4.jpg
    Cutter 4.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Foils 1.jpg
    Foils 1.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Foils 2.jpg
    Foils 2.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 61

Redd Szillat

here are some photos

Attachments

• Greber Printer 1.jpg
    Greber Printer 1.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Greber Printer 2.jpg
    Greber Printer 2.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Foils 1.jpg
    Foils 1.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Foils 2.jpg
    Foils 2.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Foils 3.jpg
    Foils 3.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 78

jfiscus

Rap Master
Thank you all for the replies, he purchased a complete Edge FX/375 system he found on ebay, but was able to be delivered locally!