• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

IL X-RITE i1 iSis 2 A4/Letter automated chart reader FOR SALE

ProPDF

I have a like new with original box and contents X-RITE ISIS 2 profiling device. If you are tired of using the hand scanner devices to create profiles this device is for you. It's extremely fast and easy to use. It's plug and play with most rips. This one was not used much. You can plug this into Flexi for example and Flexi has a color profiling wizard that walks you through step by step on how to create a custom profile so no more searching for "good enough" profiles online.

$2200 and I will ship overnight insured only to the US and Canada. Originally over 3k and this is the newest second generation one not the first gen.

https://www.xrite.com/categories/scanning-instruments/i1isis-2

Attachments

• i1isis-2_01.png
    i1isis-2_01.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 200

ProPDF

Turn your reds into reds, greens into greens and orange into orange and buy this thing it's like new!! Make an offer!! No more ugly wasted prints make your own profiles!! Scan and go. Quit using Oracal 3651 profile on everything today!!