• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X24

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
How do I plug this thing in??

upload_2021-1-28_19-50-35.jpeg

Da Konsberg

VTSigns

Awesome choice my friend. Got mine about 6 months ago and it has been flawless. Super awesome machine! You are going to love it.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We looked as Esko's lower end machine and went with Colex. Still happy with it for most part. Helps that Colex is here in NJ for any service...makes things much easier.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
What other machines were on your short list and why did you go with the Esko?

Basically just this and the Colex, Zund was a bit out of our price range. Both seem to be good machines, also have a little history with Esko from the Flexo world. We got a bit more feedback regarding the Esko than the Colex, not that that is a reflection on the Colex at all just how it worked out. That being said the Konsberg tables are no longer under the Esko umbrella.

DaveD

What does that last bit mean? They are no longer under the Esko umbrella? Is this a good or bad thing?

I'm also looking at the two you've mentioned and noticed that Kongsberg pushes hard on it's packaging and not so much on Sign finishing. That said there are some great video showing the x24 doing great work. I'm on the fence deciding on what direction I want to jump.