• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

xerox 8254

MandyProto

my cyan ran dry and there was no ink in the tubes, now when I replenished the ink and do a "little Charge" the cyan will not fill .. any tips?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
In these cases I always use a syringe to pull the ink down manually since it's on one color. This wastes less ink. The only thing you need to take care of is, since each color uses two dampers connected by a y connector, you either have to use two syringes and pull from each damper or clog one and pull from the other. Once you get ink in or close to the damper, reinstall it on the head and then run a hard cleaning. If ink still doesn't come through, you probably have either a bad cap top/maintenance station, or one of the dampers has an air leak. If your dampers and cap top are over a year old, I would replace them and while you are in there, flush the pump tubes.