• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Xerox 8264E

nearen

Hi,

I have Xerox 8264E Wide Format Printer which is exactly the same as Mutoh ValueJet 1614.
The only difference between these printers is the firmware that’s in the mainboard (current version is 2.02).
I’m sure the difference is only in some EPROM (or similar), since Xerox is only branding this printer, not manufacturing it.
Lately I have problems supplying ink for my printer since Xerox is not so present on the market here.
I need to change the firmware of the mainboard from Xerox to Mutoh so I could use Mutoh cartridges, they are much more available and of course much more cheaper.
Been struggling for a while to install some bulk ink system because Xerox representative is irresponsible regarding my needs which is the main reason I want to do this change.

Please, if you have any solution to my problem I would be much grateful.

msrobere

I am having the same problem with my printer too and xerox. Every cartridge lately has been a problem and it is hurting my production. Looking for a solution too.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I have the solution for Xerox 8265. Email/call us if you are interested to know more about the smart card with bulk ink system.