• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellotools Bodyguard Knife Teflon Pads?

Biker Scout

There are two different YelloTools websites. One is the German one, that has many little cool tools that the US one does not. And I was just looking at their site the other day, and these little teflon pad thingys actually stood out to me as well as the long reach handle for that little cutter. I accidentally registered for both sites. I hope to order the majority of the things I want from the US site, then hop on over to the german site and get the other little tools. The main one that I wanted was the edge cutter that slides along something like dibond and trims the edge of the vinyl. Not available in the US for some reason. There were some others like that as well, only available to the European market.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Our secretary ordered some of the teflon pads on February 11th, and they have yet to show up, and have not responded to her emails; that is why I'm posting here...

the graphics co

yellow tools U.S. has some pretty slow turnaround times. I ordered a handful of things from them last year at the isa show and it took well over a month to get everything. I think it is just a few people running the U.S. distribution so they may be overloaded.